Tuesday 15 March 2016

SEO x Video


To follow up from my last post about SEO.  Video plays a big part on your rankings.

Did you know, YouTube is the second largest search engine?

With that statistic, businesses are flocking to YouTube for their marketing needs.  They know their audience consumes video and to help with their branding, they have set up a YouTube channel.

This is one way you can increase your SEO ranking.

With a YouTube channel, you can create content to resolve on your business needs.  This can range from doing vlogs about your company or a campaign for a product launch.

So why not try video for your SEO or marketing needs.

Take a look at a video I did for a non-profit called Philippine Generations.  The video is highlights Michael Castro, as he trains for the 2011 London Marathon.

What do you think of this video?  Do you use video for your marketing and SEO rankings? Please tell by tweeting me @eugeneeyo or drop me an e-mail.

3 comments:

  1. It is because of this post that I got to know about video marketing. I was looking for SEO and PPC Advertising that time when I came across this post. Thanks a lot for sharing this detailed video here because I was able to take my business on top with the help of this post.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. its really providing manageable price for SEO service . thanks admin. nice post.
    pinoy tambayan

    ReplyDelete