Monday 7 March 2016

What's With SEO?

I am really new to this, but it's something I found fascinating.

For those who don't know what SEO, here's a video to explain. 
So why do I find it fascinating?  Well one, I have a website (if you are not this post from my website, log onto eugenee.eyo), and I track down to if my audience are login on to it.  If my audience is visiting my website more, then my website will be the top search result on Google.  (Or your prefered search engine.)

As a business owner, I regularly check how my website is doing, in terms of visitors.  I do this through Google Analytic.  I do this, so I can engage with my audience on what content they view on my website.  With this information, I can provide enough information about my video production services.

It can be quite addictive.  It is like checking on social media if you have enough 'likes' or retweets.  However, if you put checking it by the minute on a side, the information it provides is useful.

Did you know, that video can play a part for your SEO rankings?  Check out one of previous post, on how YouTube is the 'Second Largest Search Engine'.

What do you think of this post?  Do you use SEO as part of your business?  How can video play a part on your SEO?  You can tell me by tweeting me, @eugeneeyo or send an email.


No comments:

Post a Comment