Wednesday 10 August 2016

Q4 2016 Is Fast Approaching!

Where has the year gone?

It's August, we are in the middle of the Rio Olympics, Portugal won the UEFA European Championships, Britain wants to get out of the EU and we (Brits) have a new prime minister.

A lot has happened during 2016.

But I don't want to dwell on the past, I like to see what lies ahead in the future.

So I am excited to announce, that in the upcoming months I will be producing a lot more video
content to help you guys with start up/small businesses on your video production solutions.

What kind of video content I will produce?

To start off, I will be making a mini video series about video production and how it can help with your own business.  This will include a short tutorial on how to make a great looking business profile video.

With creating brand new video content, I will be updating my website, so that it will be a better experience for you as well.

By making these videos, I know it will be of great value to you guys and your business and can help you for the start of 2017.  So watch this space for great valued content from myself. 

Are you excited, like I am for my new video series?  Let me know by going to my contact page.  If you can't wait, you can get my podcast about video production on my websites. EugeneEyo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment